INDEPENDENT RESEARCH STUDY WORTH $50
If you have a physical disability and currently reside or occupy an apartment (defined as more than four individual housing units) you could earn a check for $50! AccessAmerica invites members of the disability community to participate in an independent Fair Housing and Accessibility Research Study.
Interested candidates must complete an online survey to participate in the study program and currently reside in an apartment. Participation requires a willingness and ability to document your own apartment-shopping experiences and share feedback with a designated research administrator. In exchange for your participation in the study, you will receive a check for $50 once you’ve completed the survey. In some cases you might be asked to speak directly with one of our research administrators.
- Earn a check for $50
- Participants welcome in all 50 United States
- All physical abilities welcome
- Must be over 18 years of age to participate
- Must have a physical disability
- Must currently reside or occupy an apartment (defined as more than four individual housing units)
- Must be willing to share your experiences with a program administrator
- This survey is open until November 15, 2017
- You may share this link: http://bit.ly/AccessAmericaSurvey with other individuals who may be eligible to participate.
- Survey is limited to 1 participant per household
If you’d like to participate, please start survey now.